Parties & Special Occasions
Have a birthday party or other special occasion? Celebrate it at the Chicago Dough Company.
- Our back dining room is available for groups up to 60.
- No deposit fees.
- Special buffet available for groups of 30 or more (some restrictions apply).
- Many specials available.
- Call 708-748-8300 for details!
Kids Pizza Parties
Have your next kids pizza party or special event at the Chicago Dough Company where you create your own pizza masterpiece! Start with your own personal crust, add the sauce, then add the cheese and toppings. Our trained pizza cooks will show you how to make a gourmet pizza, and we will cook it to perfection in our deck ovens.
Included in the Make-Your-Own Pizza Party:
- Individual Pizza (7”)
- Soft Drink (Free Refills)
- Cake for Birthday Person
- Kid’s Chef Hat
Make-Your-Own Pizza Parties are perfect for:
- Birthday Parties
- Cub Scouts
- Boy Scouts
- School Classes
- Other Special Events
Available Party Times & How to Book:
- Party times can be scheduled for most days of the week (no Mondays & Wednesdays).
- Speak to a Manager to book your party time.
- NO ROOM CHARGES OR DEPOSITS.
$7.49 per person
(Tax & Gratuity Not Included)
Kids Tour Of Our Restaurant
Looking for an outing for a children’s group? Bring them to Chicago Dough Company where they’ll get a tour of our restaurant and then have fun making their own pizza! Each child will then enjoy their own personal-sized pizza and a soft drink in our party room. Great idea for scouts, youth groups, birthday parties and other occasions. Call us at 708-748-8300 for more information. Tours are NOT available on Tuesday or Fridays.
The Chicago Dough Company is an active supporter of the community. Below are some of the organizations we have supported in the past …
- Tornado Victims in the Village of Richton Park – Summer 2008
- Matteson School District 162
- Chateaux School in Hazel Crest
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Park Forest/Matteson/Olympia Fields Youth Baseball
- The South Chicago Wheelmen Cycling Team
- The Park Forest Running Pancake Club
- South Suburban PADS